Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Research and Management Corp
What do you do?
Using innovative digital media technologies and advanced Internet marketing strategies, we provided businesses a Digital Marketing System tailored to their individual needs. Our Internet Consultants aim to provide a one-stop-shop service experience to help businesses elevate their online brand reputation, generate more leads through the Internet, tap into new revenue opportunities, build strong customer nurturing programs, provide business analytics and take their profit potentials to higher levels. Our goal is to help our customers gain a competitive edge over their online competitors.
How many pages of print design do you need?
We need a graphic design for a single sided 10 wide tradeshow booth that will be locally printed with a booth vendor
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
The booth is 10wide the graphic size is 127x94. We only want a design for the front of the booth (the template will allow you to design for the back but we dont want one for the back) I have uploaded a PDF of the design of our last booth (so you see what we like) as well as the blank template for the booth graphic from the vendor.
What is your industry?
Marketing, Consulting, Internet.
Describe the target audience for your print design
Our target audience is small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) all around the globe (we are in 80+ countries) that have a need to drastically increase their revenues and expanded their markets with the lucrative online marketing services we provide them. We work with businesses from all different industries.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. We want to show that in we are a leading provider of Digital Marketing services to business across various industries.
2. We want to show that provide a simplified approach to Digital Marketing so we want the design to be very clean so primarily on a white background
3. We want to show that we are the voice of digital marketing.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
We want our design to have a clean look. We like the top of our last booth design (where the logo is placed and the slogan and URL at the top - you could change the colour bars though). I have also included a flyer for our voice of digital marketing program that you could take some graphic elements from but we want the booth to be on a white background.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
See Style Guide document attached in this posting. You may use gradients of these colours as well.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Anything not part of our style guide.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Clean, eye-catching, and relevant.
How will you use the print design?
It will be used any tradeshows we attend.
What content must be included in the print design?
1. WSI logo included in template and uploaded
2. Update of the slogan currently used in the template to The Voice of Digital Marketing
3. Graphical representation of different industries we do business with listed below either in an icon fashion or text included in speech bubbles something that insinuates we are the voice of Digital marketing for these business sectors.
a. Professional services sector
b. Healthcare sector
c. Building, Construction and Landscaping sector
d. Manufacturing sector
e. Financial sector
f. Utilities sector
g. Travel and Hospitality sector
h. Retail sector
i. Real Estate sector
j. Educational/ training sector
k. Automotive sector
l. Municipal / Government
m. Advertising/ Marketing sector
4. URL: www.wsiworld.com
5. We would like the design to incorporate some sort of graphics indicating voice (such as a megaphone, speech bubbles or tin cans connected with a string) I have included a couple of images we have purchased to give some idea and inspiration you dont have to use them
6. A listing of our main service offerings Sites, Search, Social and Mobile.
No Files Added