Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Secure Document Delivery to healthcare entities like Hospitals, medical device companies, Health IT electronic medical records firms. Biscom provides enterprise fax and secure file transfer systems.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Full Page Ad, Trim: 8.5 x 11", Bleed .125 inches (on all 4 sides), All copy must sit within .25 inches of trim.
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe the target audience for your print design
IT leaders (CIOs, Director of IT, Chief Security Officers) and CFOs, administrators at Hospital systems, Health IT electronic medical records companies, and medical device firms.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Biscom is the innovation and customer service leader in enterprise fax and secure file transfer markets for 26 years, working with thousands of hospital systems, health plans, and health IT firms. (May include some logos like Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners Healthcare.)
2. Biscom's Enterprise Fax servers drive significant cost savings, clinical/operational workflow efficiencies, converts paper and faxes into EMR systems, and help you meet HIPAA and HITECH compliance. Fax servers available on-premise, cloud hosted, or in exclusive hybrid for seamless business continuity.
3. Biscom's Secure File Transfer software (Biscom Delivery Server) is easy to use for for fast user adoption, completely secure for PHI, handles unlimited file sizes, and provides a complete audit trail and delivery confirmation.
4. mHealth mobile available for iPad, iPhone and Android tablets and phones.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Here's the 2011 Program Guide and the ads there. We will be in the 2012 Guide: http://www.connected-health.org/media/40...
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Edgy perhaps --- people think of fax as old. The new fax is enterprise software that drives significant cost and productivity benefits in meaningful ways people need to be aware of.
Likewise, secure file transfer systems replace older methods to transfer files and attachments such as FTP, email,physical media or unsecure methods like dropbox with a simple, secure way to transfer any size file with PHI (Protected Health Information). Also professional -- not too many color or font changes. Not too much text.
How will you use the print design?
In the program guide for 2012 http://www.connected-health.org/media/40... and other healthcare trade shows (HIMSS) and advertising opportunities in our biggest segment: Healthcare
What content must be included in the print design?
Creative options to select from
Our Biscom logo in Red
No Files Added