Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
WHAT IS YOUR INDUSTRY?
High Tech Electronics / Telecommunications / Defense / Industrial
DESCRIBE YOUR AUDIENCE
Mid-sized and large companies
WHAT ARE THE TOP 3 THINGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE TO YOUR AUDIENCE?
1. The Tandon Group has a strong heritage and legacy in high tech and high quality manufacturing
2. We offer companies competitive advantage as they either want to do business in India, or use India as a source for manufacturing their products.
3. Our companies span various market verticals including electronic manufacturing services, defense, wireless network integration, and IT solutions.
Style and Concept
WHAT STYLES DO YOU LIKE?
Modern, professional, high-tech electronics
WHAT COLORS DO YOU LIKE OR HATE?
Like blues and reds -- see logo files for reference
ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL INFO? (OPTIONAL)
We have a draft brochure that includes all of the text and basic page by page messages and titles we want to use for a 12 page brochure. Also have a few pictures that are included that we want to use, but are open on the rest. We want to maintain the text, but want to completely redo the graphical look and feel to a more professional look. Open in most cases to using new photo's - especially the headers and backgrounds.
The original text and graphics are in MS Publisher, and have included PDF of this as well. The zip folder contains all of the photos and logo's ect.
No Files Added