Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Cartoon Print Ad
What do you do?
We are a tourism organization in Nebraska that we are trying to attract people to.
We have the ad mocked up with images. However we require someone to turn those images into a comic looking ad. The ad with the images are attached. Again looking for a cartoonish representation of this ad.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8.5 inches wide
11 inches tall
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your print design
People that live in the middle of the United States. Families mainly.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Old school comic book look
2. Adventures of Buffalo Bill
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Comic book style
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
You can see the logo and current color scheme. Would like to see that remain consistent.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Colors that clash with their current brand.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
In a magazine ad
What content must be included in the print design?
Contact information. Logo. Cartoon style images.
Again, we would like the ad to remain close to the same just require a talented person to make it into a comic book.
No Files Added