Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Small batch coffee roasters.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
The size of a coffee bag and a small label.
What is your industry?
Food & Beverage
Describe the target audience for your print design
Retailers and coffee consumers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
That our coffees have unique tastes, are of top quality and freshly roasted.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Burnt orange, brown and white.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
I'm not sure...nothing metallic or too pastel-ey.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Clean, bold, something that pops.
How will you use the print design?
We'll put it on our coffee bags.
What content must be included in the print design?
So, here's what we're looking for:
1) A generic bag design
2) A label that would contain more specific information about the specific coffee bean that we could put on the generic bags.
3) We already have a logo plus fonts we are using. We just need them to be used effectively on coffee bags.
4) We'd like to have the Trystero logo somewhere on the bag, like in the background or on the bottom or something sorta secretish.
We've included all the logos in the materials section.
No Files Added