Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We make educational religious materials for Jewish Children using classical and traditional texts and scriptures
How many pages of print design do you need?
we are looking for a template concept, so 4-6 pages should suffice
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
page size will be 8.5 x 11
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
Describe the target audience for your print design
Orthodox Jewish youth ages 12 and up
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
make the information:
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
This project is to make a youthful bible with translation of the verses and of a specific commentary, as well as tidbits of relevant additional insights.
It will also have maps, graphs, charts, grammatical info-graphics, timelines and imagery of items mentioned.
1. There is a lot of text. We dont want the pages to feel text-heavy, but rather inviting and non-threatening.
2. As this is a study book, and not an entertainment piece, we would like to strike a balance between being fresh, youthful, vibrant, beautiful and appealing to look at, while retaining a serious and studious feel.
Part of this is also that although it is made for children (ages 10-12 and up), we would love if it would be done in a way that doesnt make it prohibitive for an adult to also use without being embarrassed.
3. Being that we are following a preexisting text (the bible, and an 11th century commentary on it called Rashi) we do not have much flexibility as to how much text will be in a certain sectionthat is predetermined. There are some times when there are 5 (or more) verses in a row with no commentary, and there may be a full page of commentary on one single verse. The layout will need to be built in a way that it works in both of these cases and everything in between.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
no preference. but not too playful tones
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
no preference, but not too playful tones
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
fresh, youthful, vibrant, beautiful
yet serious and conservative.
How will you use the print design?
as a template for a book layout
What content must be included in the print design?
Text components of each verse:
1. Source Scripture
a. Verse number
b. Hebrew text of the verse
c. English blended Translation-Explanation (containing bold and non-bold words) of the verse
2. Aramaic Translation of the verse
3. Rashis Commentary
a. Hebrew source words from the verse that he will be explaining (Hebrew commentary header)
b. Hebrew commentary
c. English source words from the verse that he will be explaining (English commentary header)
d. English blended Translation-Explanation (containing bold and non-bold words) of the commentary
4. Tidbits of insights related to the texts
5. Info-graphics (charts, maps, timelines etc.) whenever relevant
No Files Added