Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Child Care Daily App
What do you do?
We have a software product that lets parents and daycare centers communicate with each other.
How many pages of print design do you need?
1 page, front and back
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8 1/2 x 11
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Daycares and parents.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
The data sheet should have a tech feel and look.
This piece is targeted to daycare centers, but should not have a "cutesie" look or feel. Our logo should be incorporated.
I want to be able to input text after the design is finished. Preferably in Photoshop.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Open to any.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Open to any.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Tech, vibrant, slick, stylish.
How will you use the print design?
Print and PDF/web
What content must be included in the print design?
Child Care Daily App logo
No Files Added