Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Priceless Caterings is the latest chic contemporary creative and tasty catering and event provider to arrive on the Dallas scene.
We specialize in creating memorable experiences through phenomenal presentation and delectable and savory food choices. Service that leads no need unmet- high end private dining events in your homes to engagement parties, corporate events and lunches, open houses to weddings.
Subject: Re: PRICELESS CATERINGS
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
81/2 -11- attached below
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your print design
Our ad will be in a magazine for the affluent upscale women and men of Dallas. Women who like to shop for expensive jewelry for themselves and men who buy it. Engagement rings These people would be very inclined to do catering
Bachendorfs Accent Magazine is published each spring and fall for more than 25,000 affluent
customers. Over the past 10 years, the magazine has proven to be a strong driver of traffic to our store as well as to the independent businesses who advertise within it.
Here is the link of the magazine we will be advertising in:
Link to Bachendorfs the jewelry store-http://www.bachendorfs.com/
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
- We just don't provide Catering we create an experiences
- We make you "feel like a guest at your own event"
- We can create events from Personal Chef/Private dining in the comfort of your own home , corporate training or a Wedding. We cater all types of sizes of events
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
bold visuals, clean ,crisp layouts . impactful visual needs to be consistent /visual fit with Bachendorf magazine light copy
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
- colours of my logo- not too many colors- grey,silver , yellow of the logo black and white
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
- No orange, red, blues,purples
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
crisp, compelling ,creative, impactful, unique, sharp
How will you use the print design?
featured in magazine as previously described
What content must be included in the print design?
Phone number - website-email-Angie's list service award-http://content.angieslist.com/company/images/sp/ssa_logo_small_2013.jpg
No Files Added