National Safety Apparel
What do you do?
We are a USA manufacturer of safety clothing. We create high-quality garments for electrical, high heat, cut/glass handling, and cryogenics industries. Please see our website (www.nsamfg.com) for a more thorough description.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
8.5" x 11" (portrait)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
End users and distributors of our garments. Examples include utility workers, refinery workers, people needing fire retardant rainwear, glass industry, cryogenic industry - working with liquid gases.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
We would like to express our commitment to innovation, responsiveness, and quality. One of our advantages over companies that manufacture products overseas is that we can create a customized garment in a fraction of the time it would take those importers to do it. We can constantly using new and innovative fabrics and technologies on our designs, making them better, and not having to worry about ordering mass quantities of an item to make it cost-effective.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Here are a few examples of our print material style.
I attached two of our brochures for further styling examples.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
High-class, not busy, but not too plain either. Our products are not the cheapest option, but they are higher quality. We'd like our catalog cover to give that indication, if possible.
How will you use the print design?
We will use it as our catalog cover for at the very least, the next year.
What content must be included in the print design?
1. Our logo - http://i39.tinypic.com/2vajdwo.jpg - I can provide a PNG without the background if desired.
2. Our full company name: National Safety Apparel
3. An edition. For creating purposes, please put "First Edition" or "1st Edition."
Please consider adding some of the following elements, in order of importance to us (top to bottom):
1. Innovating for you - this is our slogan, and we pride ourselves on being creative and one step ahead of the industry.
2. Somehow convey the process of designing an item to actually creating it. We had a few ideas - links below.
a. an MC Escher-esque sort of blend. Item does not have to be interlocking like in this one, but it shows going from an outline/no detail to reality. http://bit.ly/Po1Vwb
b. Blueprints/sketches to real life - perhaps blending the two together somehow.
3. Action photos of sewing machines in a plant/factory setting; other images of the manufacturing/shipping process.
4. Photos of a worker using protective clothing - an example is here (not our image, so we do not own rights) http://bit.ly/R8jbkH
5. The US flag. Our old catalog's cover is text with the U.S. Flag on a black background; we don't want necessarily want the flag to feature as prominently, but we would like it to be a part of the design.
No Files Added