Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE)
What do you do?
The Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE) is a national not-for-profit organization established in 1983 committed to helping business families succeed by bringing them together to share peer support, knowledge and experience. Through our peer group forums (PAGs), workshops, seminars, resources and conferences, CAFE helps business families and their advisors share best practices and build their collective skills to meet the unique challenges of owning and operating a family business. CAFE is where Canadian family businesses connect with peers and resources for success - CAFE is where business families talk.
How many pages of print design do you need?
3 pages of a reference handbook inclusive of a handbook cover, one body text page and one worksheet page.
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
trim size is 8 1/2 x 11" portrait.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Our primary target audience: Families that own and operate small to medium sized multi-generational family businesses. Our typical member profile is: 88% privately held, avg. age of business is 44 years; avg. of 127 employees; 43% have gross annual sales 5 million, 42% have 6-50 million, 15% have 51 million+; 55% estimate the net worth of their FB at 5 million, 35% at 5-25 million, and 10% at 25 million+
Our typical individual member has the following profile: 60% male, 40% female; avg. age 51; 2nd generation in business; 79% married; 79% have children (avg. 2 kids); 64% have a university degree or higher.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) User-friendliness - Because the PAG handbook is a reference guide, the content should be graphically appealing, very user friendly and professional. Above all, the content needs to be presented in a format that is easy to use in real-time during a PAG meeting.
2) Graphic themes to support the copy should evoke families, family business, group discussions, sharing of experience, providing support, etc...
3) That PAGs are where business families talk
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
no particular preference - clean and professional!
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Try and use the CAFE colour palate (green, red, grey, black) - refer to the accompanying CAFE brochure
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
clean, user friendly, inviting, professional,
How will you use the print design?
This will be a design concept guide for laying out the entire 100+ pages of the handbook
What content must be included in the print design?
1) sample copy provided
2) CAFE logo and tagline
3) Should utilize or evoke the CAFE coloured building block theme
4) Graphics and pictures that evoke family business, group discussions, etc..
No Files Added