Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Management Consulting to small businesses. We help companies from 15 - 100 employees with their sales, marketing, management training, process controls,and financial reporting. We also help with succession issues.
How many pages of print design do you need?
Single pages; multiple items
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
We are looking for:
1. design (outside only) for a standard presentation folder 9" x 12"
2. design for business cards (one sided) 3.5" x 2"
3. A cover page insert for a binder 8.5" x 11" with customizable title (eg: one of Finance Manual; Operations Manual; Benchmarking Analysis")
4. A spine for the above manual with customizable title for a 1"; 1.5" and 2" binder.
What is your industry?
Management Consulting / Small Business Consulting
Describe the target audience for your print design
Primarily professional and business service firms (Engineering, Architectural, Software Developers, SEO companies, etc) secondarily manufacturing companies.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
We are inspiring and create infectious enthusiasm for business improvement.
Lasting valuable results are paramount to any initiative we undertake.
We don't leave after giving recommendations, we stick with the company until the work is implemented
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Clear, simple, modern,
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Blue, green & purple are our logo colours
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
None - we'd like you to be creative. Not too many though, we like to keep the printing costs down.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Enthusiastic, professional, timeless
How will you use the print design?
As described above
What content must be included in the print design?
Logo, plus company name "MRSI" plus the subtitle of what we do "Benchmarking & Implementation"
No Files Added