Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Christian Graugart Publishing
What do you do?
Self published author
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Standard trim size 5.06" x 7.81"
What is your industry?
Publishing & media
Describe the target audience for your print design
Practitioners of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, especially those with an interest in traveling. Male or female, around 18-35 mainly.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
Book cover for book about travel, see www.BJJglobetrotter.com
What content must be included in the print design?
No requirements really.
There are tons of photos from the trip on the blog, I wrote along the way: www.BJJglobetrotter.com
Any of these can be emailed in high resolution.
I am attaching my favorite photo as materials
No Files Added