Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Projekt OmSorg are a project under the Danish Cancer Society. Projekt OmSorg is an initiative that works towards the goal that no children should be left alone when they lose a loved one.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
15cm x 15 cm (5.9 inches x 5.9 inches)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
A group of Danish top executives, who participated in a charity bike tour in France in both 2010 and 2011. These executives are being reinvited to the charity event in 2012 onwards.
They are the cream of the crop in Danish business life, work hard and dedicated and have a strong sense of style and design.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. We're grateful that they participated in the event and look forward to seeing them next year.
2. Give the participants a beautiful gift for participating and donating.
3. Give the participants a book of memories from the event.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Modern, urban styles. Very minimalistic. Strong elegant use of type.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Silver, tones of black, grey and white. If you want to include a strong color to grab some attention, that's perfectly cool with us!
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
We'd prefer the colors we like, so try to aim for the above.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Slightly under-played, konservative, exclusive, VIP.
How will you use the print design?
It will be printet in a booklet where the cover is on a "woody feel".
What content must be included in the print design?
We've got text for the pages (in Danish), a selection of images (we'll give you access to a couple of dropbox galleries with the orginals) which we'll share with you in an update to this brief, but some are included in the pdf below.
So basically type for the cover (which will be silver on dark wood), sleeve text, page layouts for the booklet and back cover.
Also some of the pages are to be used by the audience as a log book - i.e. they will be able to write their own notes and plot data.
Additionally one of the pages is a calendar with dates.
No Files Added