Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
I am an author, speaker and a consultant
How many pages of print design do you need?
a book cover
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Book cover size (front and back each) 5.06 x 7.81". Spine is approximately 0.48"
What is your industry?
Self development and Improvement
Describe the target audience for your print design
(1) The primary target audience for this book is adult women age 25 to 65, married with children. (2) the secondary audience is adult men age 21 to 65, professional, college educated.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
(1) Do whatever it is that you want to do
(2) Acting in your own best (self) interest is ultimately a good thing for you personally, your family & friends, and the world.
(3) Before you can be of any good to anyone else, you have to first be happy, motivated, fulfilled, inspired. So do what makes you happy.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
No preference. But I do like many of the submissions for these books: http://www.crowdspring.com/createspace/b...
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
professionally stylish, creative, eye-catching, major imprint quality
How will you use the print design?
What content must be included in the print design?
Book Title: Me
Sub Text: How Acting in your own best (self) interest is ultimately good for you, your loved ones, and the world.
Author: Tab Edwards
Spine: Book title: Me; Name: Tab Edwards; Logo (attached)
Back Cover: Title: Me
Text: a paragraph of text To be provided later
Text: About the Author - Tab Edwards is a consultant, public speaker, and the Author of six books. He works with companies around the world helping them to improve their performance, and he speaks to audiences globally on topics ranging from becoming more productive professionals to simply becoming more fulfilled people.
No Files Added