Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I'm an expert in the field of job-readiness - I teach professionals at all levels and in all professions, how to find a job - particularly in a challenging job market.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A book cover for my second book - The 7 Deadly (Job Search) Sins.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Out of work professionals of all ages, professions, and levels.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I've attached 4 book covers that have elements I like and a mock up that i did. I like the simplicity of the four existing book covers - though not necessarily the colors, fonts, etc. i like the overall layout of the mock I did (you'll recognize it because it has the correct title) but not crazy about the colors. Overall, I feel it looks like what it is - an amateur effort by someone who is definitely not a graphic designer.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
It should have a simple, bold, attention grabbing design. Because the title is somewhat inflammatory, the look should be provocative - but without being overly garish. It still needs to be attractive.
No Files Added