Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I am a self published author completing my second novel.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A book cover design for my book called "Flying with Fish," a coming of age story set in 1963 in small fishing village off the coast of South Carolina. The main character, an 18 year old boy named Jessie McLeod, learns, with the help of the villages characters, to overcome loss and grief and to understand what is truly important in life.
I will upload a document containing the text that needs to be on the cover. The size of the book cover is 6" wide x 9" high.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
18 years old and up. Male and Female. Coming of age story.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I am looking to incorporate fish somehow; however I am open to ideas on how they are used. I really like textures and photos combined, but I want the type treatment to be clean. I'm thinking blues and greens, but I am open to seeing different color schemes.
No Files Added