Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
BTE is a K-12 educational technology consulting company with over 16 years of experience specializing in the instructional side of technology integration into public and private schools. Our Mission is to inspire educators in the use of technology to improve teaching and learning in the classroom by providing professional development, computer lab curriculum and curriculum integration services. We also set up computer labs with the latest technology available. We manage the entire project for a school for 1 to 5 years. Basically schools outsource the technology portion of their school to us and we staff it with the most capable professionals available from computer teachers to IT Support staff.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
3 ICONS TO USE IN COMPUTER CURRICULUM FOR EACH CHAPTER - Tech Looking
- each with a common look with different color tint so each is distinguishable.
- all books are for K-12 teachers except "Studen Workbook"
- each cover Should have an open space to print unique version information using our laser printer
- to be used for 3 ring binder cover with matching spine. See samples.
#1 - Professional Development "BEYOND Technollgy Basics for Teachers"
#2 - K-8 Curriculum
#3 - CEO Challenge with matching "Student Workbook"
#4 - CEO Marketing with matching "Student Workbook"
#5 - BTE Curriculum Integration
CD COVER to match binder covers above
BROCHURE TEMPLATE to match look of binders and will be fed into a lasaer printer
8.5 x 11
8.5 x 14
FLYER TEMPLATE (8.5 x 11) to match look of binders and brochures to be fed into a lasaer printer
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Covers used for books being read by K-12 students and teachers and our own in house comuter teachers. Also used as marketing samples. We market to private school principals primarily. We also market to public school principals and school district officials. We teach students how to use applications such as word processors, databases, Internet, desktop publishing, graphics, multimedia, spread sheets and keyboarding. We also help classroom teachers modify their teaching practices and develop lessons that incorporate technology application projects into classroom curriculum. We incorporate the ISTI national standards for technology and adhere to state curriculum development guidelines.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
our new logo, our logo colors
No Files Added