Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
We plan and produce corporate events, social events, and weddings.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
33.5" x 79"; vertically-positioned; 150 ppi at final size. Will be printed on a retractable banner-stand. See File: bannerstandlayout.pdf
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
Describe the target audience for your print design
Generation Y, Business Owners, Event Planners, Creative/Trendy Types, High-Profile
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1) We create exciting/unique experiences
2) We think outside-the-box
3) We are the top-notch and reliable event planning company
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
See File: bannerstandexample.jpg
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
White, Black, Electric Blue, Gray
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Pink, Purple, Green, Red
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Elite, Bold, Simple, Reliable, Outside-the-Box, Best-of-the-Best, Cutting Edge. Similar to how Apple promotes itself.
How will you use the print design?
No Files Added