Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
WiPower is a start-up company that has developed a wireless power technology - users can charge cell phones, mp3 players, digital cameras, and other devices by simply placing them on top of a WiPower pad. We have eliminated the need for those annoying corded power supplies!
Our wireless power system is differentiated by three key qualities:
1. The device can be placed anywhere on top of the charging pad - there is no need to place the device in a specific position.
2. Multiple devices can be charged simultaneously on top of the charging pad.
3. Simple and low-cost design
We provide wireless power products, intellectual property licensing, and product development services to clients ranging from consumer electronics companies to defense contractors.
Please visit our website at www.wipower.com for more details and to get an understanding of our "look and feel."
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a banner design for our 20x20 foot booth at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas - the banner will be 20 feet long - please see the link below for a reference of the size and type of display:
We need something that will grab people's attention as they are passing by - there are hundreds of other exhibitors and approximately 100,000 attendees - we also want the design of the banner to look like us (see our website for reference) but perhaps with a bit more flash, since this is Vegas and we want to stand out.
At this show, we want to emphasize the 3 key qualities of our technology because it differentiates us from our competitors:
1. Freedom of movement of the devices on top of the charging pad
2. Simultaneous charging of multiple devices on a single charging pad
3. Simple and low-cost design
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The Consumer Electronics Show attendees which will consist mostly of people in the consumer electronics industry - electronics companies and their employees - engineers, product developers, marketers, and researchers.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the look and feel of this website as well as our own:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have our logo/company name in the design.
We do NOT want to use the graphic image of the pad (with the dotted line) that is on our website.
It would be okay to incorporate photos of our product.
No Files Added