The book is a practical guide for parents to help their baby learn how to self soothe to sleep, i.e. go to sleep independently. This will improve baby's sleeping through the night.
In the book, parents are taken through a 3-step program and then use the proposed techniques (techniques developed by the author). The techniques are gentle (no-tears i.e. no harsh crying it out methods) yet efficient.
Trim size: undefined,
Page count: 60,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.135"
Who are your readers?
* Is between 20 and 40 years old
* Has had a baby recently, baby is now between 0 and 3 years old
* Lives in the United States
* Is tired (sleep deprived!)
* Wants solution to sleep problem (soon)
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
1. That the techniques in the book will work to improve their baby's self soothing skills
2. That the improved self soothing will improve their baby's sleep, happiness and health
3. That this book is different (better) from the so many baby sleep books out there
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Designer's choice, just in agreement with the style requirements described below
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
The style must be in line with being a modern baby sleep book (so readers instantly recognize it as something that will help their baby sleep) but at the same time stand out from the many baby sleep books out there.
The current cover for this book stands out by color and design but is not well enough instantly recognized as a baby sleep book. That current cover can be seen in the attached images.
This book is part of a series. The current book covers of these two other books are also attached.
This is not for a printed book but a KINDLE e-book cover so the design must be suited for that.
What content must be included in your design?
Title: No-Tears Self Soothing
* Author name: Heidi Holvoet
* Subtitle by designer's choice (i.e. only required if it does not harm the design): Effective baby sleep techniques for settling well and sleeping through the night
No Files Added