Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Moneris Solutions provides credit card processing (debit cards, and electronic checks, etc.) for businesses.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A 2 sided 4 color standard sized postcard (6x4 1/4). We will be mailing these postcards to our partner APRO's members. We want to a) advertise our new enhancement to our payment gateway eSELECTplus (called eSELECTplus Vault) b) encourage the members to stop by our booth at the buying show and c) contact us to sign up for our services using our rate matching call to action.
We will be handing out miniature combination lock safes (banks) to prospects that look through a demo, which you may want to include somewhere in the design (if you can)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
APRO Members. We want more to become customers of ours.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. Our attached brand guidelines should be adhered to
2. Wireframe with content is attached
3. We want to have an image of a safe (vault) as the main image
4. APRO logo artwork http://rtohq.org/apro-download-apro-logo...
No Files Added