Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Fresh Produce Marketing Ltd
What do you do?
Fresh produce marketing consultancy. We help client companies increase shopper consumption of their fresh produce products.
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
Looking for a design that is flexible enough to be a POS piece (A4) but that can also be reduced to be put on fresh produce packaging (sleeved 1kg punnet of pears, for example)
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe the target audience for your print design
Grocery buyers who are pear enthusiasts.
Grocery buyers who are impulse pear purchasers.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. Crunchy, firm, non-juicy/sweet Anjou pears will ripen if left in the fruit bowl at ambient temperature.
2. When ripe, the Anjou pear is smooth, sweet and juicy.
3. Because of the fact the Anjou pear is so different between its not ripe and ripe stages, it is truly the one pear that can meet a wide range of shopper pear preferences. The firm pear is perfect for those that like their pears crunchy. The ripe pear is perfect for those who like their pear soft and smooth.
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
Simple, clear, clean, highly visual.
"I get it in an instant" is important with this project.
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
This needs to look fresh, fruity. Use the green of the Anjou pear as part of the design. Other than that, there is no existing style to adhere to.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
No comment. Needs to be fresh and fruity-ish looking. Use naturally occuring colours.
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Simple. Clean. Clear. Highly visual. Easy to understand in an instant.
How will you use the print design?
A4 point of sale piece at retail.
Possibly reduced in size on packaging as a way to educate shoppers.
What content must be included in the print design?
See attached file.
No Files Added