Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Bruce Flareau, MD Joanne Bohn and Colin Konschak
Accountable Care Organizations: A Roadmap for Success, presents a culmination of important and timely issues being dealt with by healthcare providers, physician practices, insurers, and government agencies with regard to the movement for establishing accountable care organizations. The past decade has provided tremendous insights based on demonstrations and pilot projects related to healthcare quality and payment reform and led our nation to this point of transition in healthcare delivery system reform. The authors have examined a number of issues and pertinent literature from healthcare germane material, regulatory guidance, and historical legislation to support ideas and concepts presented. A number of models and illustrations are provided for readers to convey visually the underlying and most critical issues being discussed.
Trim size: 8" x 10",
Page count: 237,
Interior type: Black and White,
Page color: White,
Spine width: 0.534"
Who are your readers?
Healthcare Executives, Healthcare Leaders, Healthcare Managers, Health Policy Experts, Physicians, Nurses
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your readers with this design?
1. This book is all about Accountable Care Organizations
2. You'll get the Strategy to succeed
3. You'll get the Tactical approach necessary for success
Style and Content
What colors do you want to see in your design?
open to all color options
What colors do you NOT want to see in your design?
Describe the style(s) you like (traditional, modern, etc.)
any styles are appreciated
What content must be included in your design?
None. Authors are thinking a play on the "roadmap" may be interesting, but not mandatory
No Files Added