Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
As the manager of an association, the volunteers and myself have to deal with a lot of disappointments when dealing with other people or when launching projects, but we also have successes that we need to recognize.
I am thinking about having, next to each other, two posters that would be 2 feet wide by 3 feet tall. Printed color posters. In a room available to everyone.
One would be our WAILING wall where individuals could project their frustration and get some relief/peace :)
The second one would be our ECSTATIC wall where individuals could enjoy big or minor successes. Like a High 5 with the wall.
The therapeutic effect of the WAILING wall should be to diminish the number of times we need to see other people just to vent (!!)
No Files Added