Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Zadara Storage, Inc.
What do you do?
Cloud Storage for Demanding Customers
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
78x32 inches (a vertical banner)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your print design
Trade show attendees who are Public Cloud users, service providers or consultants.
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
1. This is professional (Enterprise class) storage
2. It's in the Cloud
3. It's completely private (isolated from all other cloud users from both performance and access standpoints)
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
This needs to be based on this 10x10 foot backdrop (see the attached PDFs - the 10x10 foot backdrop and the concept for the 78x32 inch banner)
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
Zadara Blue and Green (see the attached PDFs - the 10x10 foot backdrop and the concept for the 78x32 inch banner), sky blue and white (fluffy white clouds and blue skies)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
Anything that doesn't look good. :-)
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
Professional, bright, attractive
How will you use the print design?
Vertical (portrait) Banner, 78x32" size, at trade shows
What content must be included in the print design?
"Crystal Ball" Graphic Element (see PDF attachments)
The words: "Private SAN and NAS . . . in the Cloud . . . by the Hour."
The source material can be found here: (530MB download) https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D7087412_38...
No Files Added