Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Print Design project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Print Design?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Krebs Engineering, Inc.
What do you do?
Drinking water & wastewater design & consulting
How many pages of print design do you need?
List the size requirement(s) for your print design
This will be a 1/8th page ad in water/wastewater association magazines
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe the target audience for your print design
Municipal water & wastewater utilities
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your print design?
Would like to incorporate water into the design or background
Firm logo (attached)
Style and Concept
What print design styles do you like?
What colors do you want to see in your print design?
See logo attached
What colors do you NOT want to see in your print design?
What adjectives should best describe your print design?
How will you use the print design?
What content must be included in the print design?
Logo and text included in attachment
We need color & grey scale versions for both the "Alabama" and "Southeastern" versions shown in the attached file
No Files Added