What is the title or subject of your presentation?
World Academy for the Future of Women
What do you do?
We are a global not-for-profit training program that accelerates the leadership of young women
Do you need a design for slide template(s) only or a full presentation?
We need a design for a template, which we can then use to create a variety of presentations.
How many slides do you need designed?
3 total slides are needed: a cover slide, the main slide pages, and then a slide for the conclusion.
What is your industry?
We are a non-profit organization that trains young women in developing nations to become the leaders of the future
Describe the target audience for your presentation.
As a non-profit, our audience is varied:
1. Large donors (high profile individuals, foundations, funding organizations)
2. Potential partners (other major global non-profits, major corporations)
3. High profile business and political leaders
4. Other individual supporters (potential instructors)
5. Global womens leadership audience
6. Global college student audience
7. The media
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your presentation?
1. We are highly professional and polished, and we are a major global program that is training our world's future leaders
2. We are not stuffy -- we are youthful, vibrant, energetic, and fun but with a tone of importance
3. All of the training we do is with the UN Millenium Development goals in mind (reducing poverty, improving women's equality, etc.). It's not just about training women to lead, it's about training them to lead our world to solve its most pressing problems.
How do you intend to use this presentation (print, live, web, etc.)?
We will deliver live presentations (as well as via go-to meeting) to government and business leaders, major donors and foundations. We will want to also allow people to view some of our presentations on the web.
Style and Details
What specific information must be included in the design?
All slides should include the logo. Body slides should have a footer (small font) with page number that works automatically). Use your creativity for other elements. Final slide should include the contact information (use the address, website and phone # from the business card uploaded).
What character, tenor or spirit does your presentation need to communicate?
Crisp, clean, uncluttered, plenty of space for content. Highly visual and attractive. Professional and polished. Youthful, vibrant, energetic, and fun but with a tone of importance.
What colors do you want to see in your presentation?
We just completed a crowdspring project for a new logo, which is red and orange. Red is #BF1E2D. Text in the logo is a dark grey #1A1A1A. See uploaded files. Want the presentation to incorporate these colors. White background.
What colors do you not want to see in your presentation?
Nothing dark or forboding. Stick with color scheme from logo please.
What presentation designs do you like?
None I can point to right now.
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added