Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the title or subject of your presentation?
This is Speech / Presentation at a women's finance conference about the future of health care. I am looking for someone to take a detailed draft of speech and collaborate with me to create a simple, minimal presentation with around 10 (or less slides). The presentation is :10 min. -- (think ted talk)
What do you do?
ceo of successful and rising health care start-up
Do you need a design for slide template(s) only or a full presentation?
not sure what this means
How many slides do you need designed?
less is more! simple and minimal -- under 10
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your presentation.
peers and investors
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your presentation?
1) i want the audience to feel they learned something
2) i want them to feel the speaker "rocked it"
3) i want them to remember me and my company when they think about the future of healthcare
How do you intend to use this presentation (print, live, web, etc.)?
live presentation and possibly later turned into a blog post
Style and Details
What specific information must be included in the design?
i will need to collaborate with the designer that is chosen by me.
What character, tenor or spirit does your presentation need to communicate?
smart, progressive, simple, warm
What colors do you want to see in your presentation?
i have a complete branding guide, but we need to discuss
What colors do you NOT want to see in your presentation?
What presentation designs do you like?
think ted talk with slides
Do you want to include additional info?
i will share a lot of info once designer is hired
No Files Added