What is the title or subject of your presentation?
1. Propose a format/ layout for the attached files
2. When chosen as a winner
a. Apply the developed master on the entire presenation of max 20 slides
b. Derive a master presentation/ templates
What do you do?
We are a small consulting company, just having started, and we give advice to management professionals in corporates and SME regarding concepts for re-organising/ re-structuring their business, concepts for communication and change management. Moreover, project management office, and project steering for implementing certain measures are in scope too.
Do you need a design for slide template(s) only or a full presentation?
We need both:
- a new design for our pitch presentation (1st step: attached excerpt; 2nd step: apply to the complete presentation of max 20 slides)
- a new master/ that we can apply ourselves eventually in the future
How many slides do you need designed?
1. excerpt: 4 slides
2. excerpt plus max. 16 slides more
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your presentation.
- (top/ middle) management professionals
- corporates as well as small and medium size enterprises
- industries: banking, assurance, automotive, telecommunication, publishing, etc.
- countries: MAINLY Germany, but also European neighbours like the Netherlands, Tchech Republic, Scandinavia, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg
- We are based in Hamburg, the 2nd largest City in Germany. There might be at least 50% of our key clients. Hamburg is located on the sea, having the 2nd largest port in Europe.
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your presentation?
- simplicity but goal-oriented
- focus on the main topics for the client
- growth orientation for the client
How do you intend to use this presentation (print, live, web, etc.)?
print and live in appointments with (potential) clients,
also to be used as hand-outs
Style and Details
What specific information must be included in the design?
For the master (templates):
- Titel/ front page (titel of presentation, client's name, City, Date, our logo)
- content page with action, subtitle, footnote (our company name, date, name of presentation, # page), our logo
- Last page/ Thank you.
What character, tenor or spirit does your presentation need to communicate?
professional, serious, business-like, set a friendly touch with little red
reduce to the max but definitely appeal to the (potential) client
What colors do you want to see in your presentation?
Content pages: mainly white background, 2nd colour is dark blue, a little bit bright red and grey is possible
Be careful: the new logo will have a dark blue Headline, a grey subline and three red dots
Title/ subtitle pages: background could differ from the content pages, e.g. dark blue
The new logo will then be completely white on a dark background
different shades of blue are ok, but not more than four colours in total
What colors do you NOT want to see in your presentation?
any other colours than blue, red and white and grey
What presentation designs do you like?
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added