Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the title or subject of your presentation?
Company presentation (company overview, description of products and services, proposals of cooperation and partnership)
What do you do?
Energy efficiency and energy demand management
Do you need a design for slide template(s) only or a full presentation?
How many slides do you need designed?
2 (a title slide and general slides)
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your presentation.
Potential clients and partners (national and international): large commercial and industrial customers, government, military, utilities, healthcare, education; Board of Directors.
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your presentation?
1. promote our products and services
2. report on our achievements and successes
3. stress that our service is unique and extremely beneficial to the customers and partners
How do you intend to use this presentation (print, live, web, etc.)?
Live and print
Style and Details
What specific information must be included in the design?
Corporate logo (attached)
What character, tenor or spirit does your presentation need to communicate?
Innovation, technology, progress, leadership, future, transformation, new way of doing things
What colors do you want to see in your presentation?
Colors should be consistent with our new website design (2 screenshots attached)
What colors do you NOT want to see in your presentation?
strong contrasts of colors, bright colors
What presentation designs do you like?
Designs that do not distract attention from the content, that are simple, but at the same time elegant and unique. Our presentation template design should be consistent with out new website design (screenshots attached).
Do you want to include additional info?
No Files Added