Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We make exclusive jeans, your custom pair can be customised on an app (size, color, cuts, tears, wrinkles, etc ...), our target audiance is female college students.
Please see: https://vimeo.com/user91250624/review/298341663/d622df20b2 to understand the business concept we need to deliver.
How presentation will be used
The presentation will be delivered in person, on a projected screen.
Colors to Explore
I created a sample presentation as a first draft 1 year back, and then a video was made to illustrate the concept. Now we are going to present the presentation to a big group of businessmen and venture capitalist, so it has to be extremly impressive. Please see presentation slide and video.
Top 3 Things
- 20 slides
- Very visual with lots of pictures
Should start with the conditions today (the problem / sad condition)
Moves to an ideal world (what if)
Present the solution (the solution / happy condition)
- A lot of visuals, more Graphs, very few text (just statements)
- Market / Potential / Target Segement
- Proof of Concept
- Financials / Revenue stream and investments
- Business Canvas
- The team
BUT KEY is the first 3, 4 slides WHAT IS OUR PRODUCT, OUR SOLUTION. Just some of the things our App ticks:
- Customized finished jeans (key trend personalisation / customisation)
- Fun design app (community, sharing, consumer to consumer)
- Overnight delivery / next day delivery (speed, “made to order on mass scale)
- Affordable (on demand customisation on mass scale)
- Sustainable/eco-friendly (organic cotton, recycled material, zero discharge, sustainable production technologies).
Attractive, impressive images, tells the story from a problem, to an ideal world, and presents our solution.
Please deliver in Indesign or illustrator or some format I can use to edit if needed.