Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
TheWineForum.org is a recently formalized not-for-profit organization of senior level business executives, politicians, civil society leaders, and academics devoted to creating great wine experiences in order to raise funds, grow awareness and direct resources towards deserving charitable causes.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A basic powerpoint template consistent with our web site (www.thewineforum.org) and logo and business card (attached). Primary font should be trajan pro
Logo color is cmyk 28, 100, 93, 35
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our members are:
-CEOs (of leading Developed and Emerging Market companies)
-Public Figures (MPs and politicians from Developed and Emerging countries)
-Civil Society Leaders (Heads of NGOs and multilateral organizations)
-Academic Leaders (Thought leaders from top academic institutions)
-Media Leaders (Editors and noted columnists from primary media channels)
About 1/3 are from North America, 1/3 from Europe and 1/3 from other parts of the world (esp India and China).
The wineries with whom we work are only the very best from all of the world's top wine regions.
We also deal with top hotels (where we occasionally host events), wine critics, restaurants, etc.
Our audience (members, wineries and charities) should view our organization as:
- serious but fun
- not commercially driven -- its about passion for wine not making money -- however is makes good business sense for the wineries to develop stronger, more direct ties to our members (because they buy a lot of wine)
- exclusive but not snobby
- concerned with giving back -- most events also feature a charitable cause to which members make donations
- connected both to the history and tradition of wine making as well as the modern, high-tech business world from which many of our members come
No Files Added