Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the title or subject of your presentation?
The slides will be used for a professional training course on investing titled: Avoid Psychological Pitfalls When Investing
What do you do?
Train financial professionals
Do you need a design for slide template(s) only or a full presentation?
We need 2 slides:
1. At least one version of the slide with animation that will reveal the title of the upcoming concept ("pitfall), which will be repeated throughout the course (see our mockup for an example). We must have the ability to change the text for each section of the course materials. Multiple versions of the animated slide can be produced to show different types of pitfalls (if desired by the designer) but the rest of the slide should remain consistent.
2. At least one slide with just the background motif (e.g. treasure map) to use throughout the course.
How many slides do you need designed?
At least two as described above
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your presentation.
Financial service professionals (which means the work must look professional -- no cartoons or amateurish animation)
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your presentation?
We are teaching the students how to avoid psychological pitfalls and so the slide, with animation, should hide the pitfall and then when the slide is advanced the pitfall becomes visible.
It should look professionally designed.
How do you intend to use this presentation (print, live, web, etc.)?
Live in classroom and via web-based training using PowerPoint 2010
Style and Details
What specific information must be included in the design?
Our firm uses Arial font. Due to the conservative, professional audience, please avoid creating cartoons. The output files need to allow for easy animation of each layer and easy modification of text in PowerPoint.
See our uploaded mock-up for an example. To view, you open in PowerPoint, view as a slideshow and advance the slide to see the ANIMATION.
We are attempting to show an Indiana Jones pitfall with our attached mock up. Here are some things we would like to have in the slide:
1. Something that initially camouflages the pit (such as the palm branches in our example slide, but it can be something else).
2. A path from left side of the slide that leads to a pit
3. A clear danger at the bottom (provide more than one slide if you have multiple ideas for the danger).
4. There needs to be enough space to put the name of the pitfall inside (up to 35 characters at 14 pt). The space for the pitfall can be larger than our mock-up. Any submissions slide should have PUT PITFALL NAME HERE as a placeholder. This text must be editable by us after we receive the design.
5. The animation should hide the pitfall and then allow it to appear when the slide is advanced.
6. We would like to use an Indiana Jones treasure map background (without the pit or path) in all of the slides for the entire course. We will need one slide that has just this background
7. Each of the graphical elements should be its own layer so that we can animate separately
What character, tenor or spirit does your presentation need to communicate?
Indiana Jones adventure that includes pitfalls, such that would be found in a jungle.
What colors do you want to see in your presentation?
Ideally, we want it to look like an adventure map (think of the movie Indiana Jones & Raiders of the Lost Ark)
Use any colors that help to convey the ideas above. If you also include any of these colors below, please use our company colors (but they are not required).
Blue:R:0, G:46, B:134
Dark gray: R:64, G:64, B:64
Light gray: R:200, G:200, B:200
Gold:R:228, G:173, B:37
Green: R:35, G:102, B:71
Red: R:157, G:39, B:49
What colors do you NOT want to see in your presentation?
Feminine or pastel colors (our students are mostly male and the motif is for action adventure)
What presentation designs do you like?
Professional and clever
Do you want to include additional info?
We request that we are allowed to make one round of minor revisions to the slides after awarding the winner.
No Files Added