Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are a Homeland Security firm
How presentation will be used
It will be used to instruct new managers in different cities.
Colors to Explore
1) Clean and streamlined Powerpoint slide master template (to include title slide, section headers, content slides)
2) Pay particular attention/emphasis to content slides
3) Incorporate attached logo
Top 3 Things
1) Professional design that is appropriate for government institutions
2) Well designed and easy to follow
3) This is a professional training
This training will end up having lot of bulleted text, but will also have graphics incorporated later on. Powerpoint slide master template should take this into account.
Please match slide master template to some of the colors found in attached logo. Emphasis on the black/grey, white, and dark reds/maroons found in the attached logo. AVOID use of bright colors since this template is part of a 6-hour training. Too many brightly colored slides will be exhausting to look at.