Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're Werkadoo, a brand designed by Crowdspring! Now we're back to have you guys help us out with our PR launch campaign. Here's a small blurb about us from our website:
Join us in ditching the cubicle...
Werkadoo.com has one mission: Creating value for our end users. A noble cause, we know! Our strategy is to give professionals of all practices and businesses with any need the tools required to find each other, hire each other, collaborate with each other, pay each other, and prosper with each other. Were not just a place for businesses to list jobs and professionals to submit to them. Been there, done that! We value long-term relationships, and believe the remote work environment is more efficient, effective, and enjoyable. We hope youll join us in ditching the cubicle.
If you need more info, visit www.Werkadoo.com
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need the cover page for our Press Kit PDF as well as the master slide to be used in the subsequent powerpoint stuff.
We really have no preference as long as it's colorful like the logo, of course includes the logo, and is professional.
Some taglines we've tossed around for our advertising are :
Where Work Gets Done.
Spread The Work.
Use 'em or lose em, it's up to you, we don't care as long as it looks good!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. Remote Professionals / Freelancers of any specialty that are looking to find work and be part of a community. And we don't take a commission out of freelancers' checks. These are our selling points for remote professionals.
2. Entrepreneurs & Small to Medium sized businesses who would benefit from having a remote back office by not having to spend money on overhead or bringing someone on full time, and simply hiring quality employees on a project need basis.
You can have an accountant in Chicago, a marketing guy in Philly, and a web developer in India, and they can all work on your same project, collaborate, share files, chat, and get paid, all through our online software. These are our selling points for businesses.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like all designs, it just needs to look professional. If you want to get a better idea of the current designs we're using, visit werkadoo.com.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We must have the logo. That's it.
No Files Added