Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a very small company that specializes in sales training, consulting and mentoring primarily for the high tech industry. We are based just outside Chicago, Illinois, USA
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
- a common look and feel consistent with the ExecFuture logo (which is embedded in the first deck
- redone graphics that are dynamic and eye-catching to keep up the attention span
- graphics on text pages if it seems that a graphic could add something to understanding the material on the page
- changes to fonts to match the new look if appropriate
- inclusion of a template that can be used for different versions of the slides down the road
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Customers are sales people, sales managers and pre-sales technical people that will take the course
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
harmonize with the ExecFuture logo (shown in the first deck) and can be seen on the website
No Files Added