Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I'm Jay Baer. Social media strategist and blogger at www.convinceandconvert.com The "anchor" of my blog is the Twitter 20 series, whereby I interview social media luminaries live on Twitter, asking them each 20 pressing questions. At the conclusion of each interview, I create a blog post from the transcript.
You can visit www.twitter20.com to see all of the interviews (20+ so far).
Now, I want to take the greatest hits of the Twitter 20 series, and make a downloadable (PDF) eBook. I'll separate the interviews into topics like social media strategy, social CRM, public relations, brand communities, etc. and then have the best 4-5 questions/answers from within that category.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Need templates in either Powerpoint or Keynote (I'm on a Mac) that can be used as the design for the eBook.
Specifically, I think I need these templates:
1. COVER TEMPLATE: "Staggering Social Media Insights. The Best of Twitter 20"
2. SECTION TEMPLATE: "Brand Communities"
3. CONTENT TEMPLATE: (~ 5 questions of Q/A from Twitter 20 interviews, including head shots of interview subjects. See VERY rough potential sketch - I'm a strategy guy, not a designer!)
- Also uploaded 5 actual Q/A so you can see actual content length.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Professional marketers in mid-sized and large companies, and owners of advertising agencies and PR firms.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.brainsonfire.com/data/uploads... - by far the best one. Images accent the content. Powerful graphics. Full bleeds.
http://www.workshifting.com/citrix_onlin... - consistent theme, easy to read
http://www.slideshare.net/jaybaer - these are my presentations, so you can get a feel for my style. highly visual.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
http://www.shiftcomm.com/downloads/SMMar... - too cutesy. Images seem random and dropped in.
http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/socialm... - way too much copy. hard to read.
Need to include Convince & Convert logo on every page. Need page numbers. Need www.twitter20.com on every page.
Head shots of me and the interview subject should be same size on content template.
Would prefer horizontal format.
Would prefer some sort of snappy, non-standard font(s), while maintaining legibility.
No Files Added