Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the title or subject of your presentation?
Business Without Borders Selling Software Online To European Customers
What do you do?
Formal answer: cleverbridge is a global full-service e-commerce provider for companies that sell software and SaaS solutions. The companys flexible cloud-based platform and experienced client service drive the performance of B2C and B2B businesses around the world, enabling the complete optimization of their global online sales and marketing initiatives. Headquartered in Cologne, Germany with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo, cleverbridge provides a customized, multi-channel e-business solution to more than 300 international corporations like Acronis, Avira, Dell, Malwarebytes and Parallels, supporting their traditional, SaaS and subscription-based e-commerce needs. For more information, visit www.cleverbridge.com. Laymans terms: Think about when you make an online purchase at Amazon.com, for example. You browse through a web store/product pages, make your selections and then get directed to a shopping cart and checkout process to submit your order and make payment. This is an e-commerce experience. Thats exactly what cleverbridge does online stores, shopping carts, checkout and payment processing except that we focus on doing that for companies that sell software rather than much broader retailers like Amazon.
Do you need a design for slide template(s) only or a full presentation?
Full e-book design/layout, with all written copy and images provided by us.
How many slides do you need designed?
This depends on the designers layout and how much content looks good and reads well on each page.
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your presentation.
Business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies that sell software and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). This will be targeted to the director of e-commerce or VP/director of Internet marketing at these companies who is looking to increase revenue by breaking into new markets such as Europe. They are focused on staying current with the latest trends, tactics and technology that can help them drive more traffic to their online store, and ultimately convert to more online revenue.
What 3 things do you want to communicate to your audience through your presentation?
- European e-commerce is on the rise and its time to ramp up your efforts, broaden your market share and create new revenue streams.
- Global e-commerce requires specific knowledge of local markets and strategic partnerships with global payment providers.
- What software companies need to do to successfully market/sell their products to European customers.
How do you intend to use this presentation (print, live, web, etc.)?
On our website, blog, email marketing to prospective clients, SlideShare and promoted via our social media channels.
Style and Details
What specific information must be included in the design?
See attached file BWB Europe Final for e-book content and folder for images.
What character, tenor or spirit does your presentation need to communicate?
Business professional, business to business communication
What colors do you want to see in your presentation?
See attached document - cleverbridge color palette. Ideally, the e-book would be comprised primarily of these colors (or slight variations of these colors)probably more blues and grays than orange. We are open to secondary incorporation of complementary colors for emphasis. Note: our official font is Arial
What colors do you NOT want to see in your presentation?
We leave that to your discretion and expertise based on our corporate colors.
What presentation designs do you like?
See attached The_Marketers_Pocket_Guide_to_Writing_Good file for example.
Do you want to include additional info?
- Clean, simple, straight forward design
- Ample white space, no clutter please
- No unique graphical elements
- Use a Table of Contents that has clickable sections
- Display like a book/e-book with clickable chapter tabs
- Use the shopping cart examples we have provided(you may either use screen shots or replicate the screen shot for clarity by building it yourself)
- Final product should be in PDF format
- We would like to receive the native files when project is finished - .indd
No Files Added