Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
"Mell Investment Group" is a firm dedicated to provide financial guidance and investment advice to high net worth individuals.The firm objective is to provide an independent, innovative and trusted advise.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need to define our firm power point template to be used as our identity during presentations for investors and clients. We need a template that express the following characteristics:
- Has to be clear, simple but elegant.
- Shows professionalism and security to the viewer
- Slides should not be crowded but must show some creativity
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- High and Very High Net worth Individuals
- Above 50 years old
- Conservative individuals
- Well traveled
- Professionals with financial background
- Financial institutions such as banks
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
None in particular right now
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Our logo as part of our image. Please refer to the attached images.
Also the template has to be twofold: color template and black and white template.
The color template is going to be used for projected presentations where the colors has to be easy to read in a white board as well as printed in white paper.
The black and white template is going to be used for printing in case the potential client wants to read the presentation
No Files Added