Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Presentation project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Presentation?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a company that builds tools for programmers. Our audience is very technical and professional.
How presentation will be used
Colors to Explore
We want a presentation that can act as a companion to an explainer video we're having created. The video script plus other notes on our expectations are provided at https://public.amplenote.com/srM8eS/crowdspring-presentation-rfp
The content we need:
* 15-20 high fidelity graphics (one for each slide)
* Bulleted text to describe those graphics (derived from paragraph text in the linked RFP)
Top 3 Things
The winning presentation will understand what a git commit is well enough to take the proto-graphics we linked to in "content presentation should include" and make them beautiful but relevant. They will also need to be sufficiently well versed with English to translate the paragraph-based style of the input script and translate it to bullet points that tell the story in fewer words than the video.
The reason we've set our award and secondary payout much higher than Crowdspring defaults is that we are a very technical tool, so the winner will need to become sufficiently fluent in programmer concepts like what "git" is and how "commits" work to illustrate them. They will also need to rearrange the text into compelling bullet points, which we expect to be challenging.
No Files Added