Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Poster project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Poster?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
We treat Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD). Our target audience is an older/elderly population that experiences leg pain when walking, have cold feet, or notice wounds on their legs & feet that will not heal.
Number of sides
Colors to Explore
11 questions that make up a Questionnaire to identify patients that may suffer from PAD.
Top 3 Things
1. Signs/Symptoms of PAD 2. If two or more of the questions are checked yes, the patient should be referred to NIRP 3. You might be at risk of PAD
Something consistent w/ the referrence material attached; but, a step up in design/quality. It needs to look professional & have larger font size so it's easy for the elderly to read. It should immediately draw someone's attention. This will be double-sided -- English/Spanish. Posters should be PDF & have crop lines/Bleed for printing purposes.
NIRP website: https://nationalirpartners.com/
More info on PAD: https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/peripheral-artery-disease/about-peripheral-artery-disease-pad
NIRP Slide deck: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12IsdNTS8SrNG6DPocDlYodV4Dmk2bhNR/view?usp=sharing