Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Poster project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Poster?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
A company specializing in personal branding that helps build the brand of CEOs, Entrepreneurs and Small Business owners.
Number of sides
Colors to Explore
I'm uploading a sample story and the three accompanying illustrations to be part of the poster. Also included is the book cover jpg for reference.
Top 3 Things
The client's involvement in Leo Learns About Life and the lesson they choose to be highlighted in their story.
Essentially multiple business people wrote the most important lesson they think children should learn to help them be successful and we compiled them into a children's book. As a gift to the author we want to create a poster that would feature their three illustrations from the book and the lesson from their chapter. While this was all created for children, we'd like the poster to be a mix between fun and professional so that a business person would be happy to hang this in their office.