Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Poster project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Poster?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
This is a poster design project for a Christmas present for a band that my 8 and 10 yr old boys want to start. They want to call their band Nasty Dagger and have created a prototype of their poster/logo in the attached picture. I would like to incorporate their names on the poster (Paddy is drummer and Rory is the guitarist). Obviously needs to be kid friendly but also kid cool.
Number of sides
Colors to Explore
Nasty Dagger is the name of the band
Paddy and Rory McElvogue
Old St. Mary's (OSM) School Community
Top 3 Things
Kid Friendly, Energetic/Excited, Chicago Proud, Irish
see upload image prototype - but make cooler and don't stay too close to the initial design other than the two crossed daggers in the middle.