Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Poster project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Poster?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
Bioinformatics researchers, AI programmers, pathologists
Number of sides
Colors to Explore
We are hosting a workshop on Computational Pathology in September. Poster should advertise for this event and reflect the content that will be presented at the conference, as illustrated at http://www.cpw2018.org
Top 3 Things
1) When and where the event will take place
2) Who the keynote speakers are
3) Learn about HOW computational pathology works
Association w/ the parent event (ECCB 2018),
Re-use of the microscope/dna logo as shown at cpw2018.org
Pictures of the keynote speakers
This workshop doesn't just talk about what's possible with computational pathology, the goal is to actually give people the tools to go back home and DO computational pathology. Poster should also emphasize the (possible) integration and cross-fertilization between pathology and bioinformatics
Poster will be handed out at events including but not limited to: Pathology Informatics (Pittsburgh, USA); ECDP (Helsinki, Finland), 4th Digital Pathology & Al Congress (New York, USA), ...
No Files Added