Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Postcard or Flyer project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Postcard or Flyer?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We are a young, dynamic company offering training and coaching for companies. We are active in the fields of self-management, stress prevention, communication and leadership. Our main focus is to provide practical insights from brain research in these topics. This is also our USP.
Number of sides
Colors to Explore
your ilustration and a title
Top 3 Things
creativity, youth, professionalism
- We need an illustration for our Christmas card. We are a young company. The motive should be cheeky and at the same time festive - we like comics and in this style we also imagine the card.
- The logo has to be integrated in the illustration somehow. But it should not be in the original version. Rather it should be taken up and integrated by the illustrator in his own style.
- The text reads "Frohe Festtage", which means happy holidays in German.
- If no ornamental font is used, please use our standard font: Azo Sans.
- Please use the colours from our CI for your orientation. Of course you can also use other colors.
- The format is DIN A6 (105 x 148 mm plus bleed allowance)
We are not religious and we assume that our customers belong to different religions and that they organise their holidays differently. Accordingly, we do not want a religious card. Christian symbolism (Christmas tree, Santa Claus, candles, decoration, cookies,...) may be taken up, but should be used playfully.
The card from last year (file: example.png) shows some of our humour and style. This year's card should NOT be in the same style. But we like three things about it: 1. our activity is integrated (Flip-Chart). 2. our focus is on the brain. 2. our focus on brain research is integrated (Santa Claus has a huge brain). 3. the card is Christmasy but also fresh.