Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a wine importing company based out of Atlanta, GA USA. We bring in wine from Argentina, Chile, and Israel. I think this will be a fun project for all of you designers out there - and if you win, your design will be the face of a nationally distributed wine brand. How cool is that?
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
One of our brands, "The Grapes of Galilee", needs a new look. The wine comes in three varietals - Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Chardonnay. The Cabernet and Merlot label is 3.5in. W x 5.75in. H. The Chardonnay label, because the bottle is shaped differently, is 3.5in.W x 4in.H. We need a label design that will stand out on the shelf, reach out to the target audience, and visually portray the historical/religious significance of the wine, and its story, in a sincere way.
We need a design for the front and back label, however, the front label is really where the creativity comes into play and the back label is more the description and other required statements. The design will be the same for all three varietals, the only difference being the listed varietal itself.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The Grapes of Galilee wine is made from grapes harvested in a vineyard wedged between Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee and watered by the Jordan River. The target audience is the Christian Community, asserting that the religious/historical significance of the location of production will reconnect many U.S. Christians to the Holy Land.
A portion of the back label description is as follows:
"The region of Galilee, historically renowned for its vineyards and wines, is where Jesus lived, gathered his disciples, and ministered. Galilee was witness to Jesus baptism in the Jordan River (Matthew 3:13-17) and his miracles on the Sea of Galilee where he walked on the water and calmed the storm (Matthew 14:23-32). This exquisite line of wines is inspired by the rich and ancient history of Galilee, offering to everyone a piece of the Holy Land."
***With the above stated, I want to emphasize the need to retain the sincerity of the product's message. We do not want this wine to offend anyone (although it's impossible to please everyone) and we don't want it to come off as gimmicky or insincere.***
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I have been working on a design, but I am not a professional graphic designer, so I feel it is lacking. I will attach my design for your review and to provide a possible direction. I wanted to portray the land - bringing the audience to the ancient Holy Land - and I used an image with a desert/camel caravan feel, focusing on the Sea of Galilee itself. By no means should your creativity and direction be limited to the direction and feel of my draft design.
Here are the fonts we are using, but we are not entirely attached to them: On the label, the brand name's font is Tango Bold Italic. The font of the statement "Grown beside the Sea of Galilee, Watered by the Jordan River" is Antiqua Bold.
***The artwork on my draft design is used solely as a directional tool. It is copyrighted and cannot be used without permission of the owner. If this image is something you would like to use in your design, please let me know first so we can discuss the options.***
***I am also going to include the original version of "The Grapes of Galilee" label which includes two depictions of Jesus. I know this is the section for designs we like, but the purpose of including the original version is for you to have a frame of reference of what we currently have and where we are looking to go.***
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We would like the design to include the brand name "The Grapes of Galilee" and a statement "Grown beside the Sea of Galilee, Watered by the Jordan River". We do not want the design to include any "in your face" Christian references, such as depictions of Jesus or crosses.
The front of the label must include the following statements:
1) Brand name (obviously...)
2) Type of wine (ex. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay)
3) "750ml." (type size - min. 2mm, max. 3mm)
4) "ALC. % BY VOL" (type size - min. 2mm, max. 3mm)
5) "PRODUCT OF ISRAEL" (type size - min. 2mm, max. 3mm)
***Items 3,4, and 5 should all be the same type size.
The back of the label must include the following statements:
1) Brand name
2) Type of wine
3) Description (as seen in the attached images)
4) "Produced and Bottled in Israel" (type size - min. 2mm)
5) "Imported by Haroz Vintners, Inc. Atlanta, GA USA Phone: 770-263-7671. www.haroz.com" (type size - min. 2mm)
6) "Copyright c 2009 Haroz Vintners, Inc. All Rights Reserved"
7) "GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS. (2) CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CAR OR OPERATE MACHINERY, AND MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS." (type size - min. 2mm)
8) "750ml." (type size - min. 2mm, max. 3mm)
9) "ALC. % BY VOL" (type size - min. 2mm, max. 3mm)
10) "CONTAINS SULFITES" (type size - min. 2mm)
***Items 8,9, and 10 should all be the same type size.
No Files Added