Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are an onion packaging company in New Mexico. We harvest and package our onions in the summer and sell them all over the US.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I want to design a label for onions. The name of the label is Valley View Onions. I would like the design to include mountains in the background, a sunrise, and a field in front of the mountains with a tractor in it. I am open to creativity. I would like a picture that reflects the name of the label. This label is going to be printed on 50 lb bags. I want something that looks professional but not too complex. The more complex the label is the more it will cost to print.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Onions are sold in 50 pound bags to retail stores such as Wal Mart and Costco.
No Files Added