Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
You must be approved to view or participate in this project.
NDA RequiredYou agree not to talk about this project with anyone else.
Open GalleryYou will be able to see all entries.
Portfolio UseYou may use your entries in your portfolio.
Packaging label upgrade needed! Looking to revamp our packaging graphics for our 24 oz containers of Vietnamese pho soups so the label pops against competition on retail shelves and supports our brand's premium positioning. Winning designer will complete artwork files for two (2) labels - Vietnamese Tofu Pho and the Vietnamese Chicken Pho. The award amount reflects work for two (2) production ready labels.