Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Package Graphics project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Package Graphics?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are a winery. Our target are all distributors and importers, they sell normally to supermarkets, liquor stores, restaurants, etc...
one side (we take care of back label)
60 x 90
Every person that drink one over 21 y/o. We are going to do a semi-sweet wines, therefore it is going to be a cheap wine, that needs to show color and a modern design.
Colors to Explore
Don't want to see...
The label can't be dark.
It will include brand name, valley that produced it, alcohol volume, amount of ml. I will then attached references. Name of the brand is "SWEET TALES".
Top 3 Things
Affordable, catchy, happy
Yes, use as reference the competitor ( https://stellarosawines.com/our-wines ). Other competitor ( https://www.papiwines.com/pages/wines )