LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a beverage startup based out of New York City, and we're creating a line of carbonated vodka-based sodas. We are going to have vodka-tonic, gin & tonic, vodka soda (with lime), pomegranate, lemon, and blood orange.
We have already designed our icon and one version of our logo which you'll see as one of the project assets.
We understand it's a tight timeline and really appreciate the help!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need the labeling for our bottle designed. This includes:
1) Front label
- Must include product name. For flavored versions (pomegranate, lemon, and blood orange) we will be including the word "Fizz"
- Must include the phrase "Sparkling Vodka Soda"
- Must include alcohol content - please see frontexample.ai -- it should be 7.5% and 15 proof, not 15% and 30 proof.
- Must include statement "Vodka with Natural & Artificial Flavors Added"
- Must include size (375 mL)
- Must include our octopus with umbrella in some fashion (if you can think of a way to make it work without the ribbon - that's fine but our name One Part needs to be included somehow).
2) Back label
- Must include room for UPC code, nutritional information, bottle deposit, government warning, where the product is made, and room for some copy. Please see attached backexample.pdf for an example.
3) Neck label
Our bottles are essentially the same shape as the Izze bottles with a similar cap.
We definitely would like some bubbles or condensation involved in the design to convey the carbonation. The template should be standard, although the flavored labels will have the word "Fizz" near the product name. We suggest you upload one template before doing all the flavors. It would be great to see what this would actually look like on a bottle.
This is an alcoholic product, so we do not want it to feel too much like a soda.
We also need the 4-pack bottle carrier designed. This can be a mockup or Photoshop onto an existing 4-pack for now as we do not have the .ai file for the box. We will upload as it becomes available. Four pack is a standard four-pack like Izze's or any other.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Younger drinkers (ages 21-30) both male and female. Potentially more female. But we want the design to be at least somewhat accessible to everyone and not alienating.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I've attached an example of our label for another product (previouslabel.pdf). What we like about this is the somewhat British vibe to it. We definitely want to keep that consistent but otherwise are open to modifications for this label and 4-pack. The shapes / fonts by no means need to be the same, but feel free to use what you like.
- Stirrings (http://www.thenibble.com/REVIEWS/main/co...)
- Boylan (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51...)
We are not in love with the other examples for this product attached (hence us doing this project). We do not want to use a circle as the main graphical element and would like another approach.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- A British feel
- Our octopus with umbrella
- Our name "One Part"
- A design for the neck of the bottle
- A design for both front / back label of bottle
- A design for a 4-pack
No Files Added